Feb 16, 2012

Slime Time!

Yet another project curtosy Pinterest!

Found this pin for homemade (glow in the dark) slime. Thanks to a friend I decided to give it a go with the kiddos... And here I was gonna do another round of crayon heart... blah! Slime is where it's at! The kiddos (minus my preteen cause she's just too cool for slime making) absolutely loved it! I didn't bother with the glow in the dark aspect, but the slime part we did!


Here's the lowdown on our slime adventure:

I gathered my supplies-                                    





































I added 1tsp Borax to
1cup water and mix well-





























Because I was doing for this for 4 people, I did a 1/4cup glue mixed with 1/4cup water, stirred well-   











Next I added food coloring of my liking-              












Then we added a little Borax
at a time as we stirred-   
































Slime started to form-  
















It's an ooey gooey
messy good time-   
































But it's loads of fun!  


































Now go make your own slime.... The pink slime is all mine!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment