Feb 20, 2012

Clothespins Crafts

Look at me... Being all crafty lately! Adding yet another craft completed that I found on Pinterest! Or make that two clothespins crafts completed in one evening! Yay me! Still need to purchase some magnets for the other clothespin craft I've got my eye on... but for now I'm proud to say I can check two more things off my Pinterest-To-Do (or make) List :)


First crafty clothespin inspired idea came from this:


In case you can't tell what it is for (and since I couldn't get a link back to where it came from), I'll tell ya... It's a door hanging chore chart! Chores written on one side of clothespin, then attached to each child's own personalized door hanger... once a chore has been completed, turn the clothespin over and move to the other side of the door hanger.

First I gathered all supplies need: Clothespins (duh!), marker, paints, door hangers (I found some colorful foam ones), and pretty much anything you want to use to decorate it with...


And here's how ours turned out:




For our second craft I got inspired by this:



If I managed to do that right, you should be able to link back to the blog this idea (and picture) came from by clicking on the image above (fingers crossed!!).

My kiddos got involved and decorated their own behavior clothespins (that's what I'm calling those nifty clothespins on the visor). They were pretty creative with it! So, here's how theirs turned out:



Yep, my kiddos are pretty unique I'd have to say! Love them!!!

Well, there's my craftiness for now... Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment