Well, that IS the question!
I've recently been considering starting a second blog devoted to my weight loss journey.
I'm glad to say I'm nearly a month into this trek and still going strong! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've shed like 15lbs of blubber since I made up my mind to get healthy! I officially started this new chapter in my life on Dec 30th. I'm beyond proud of myself for the progress I've made and for remaining focused on my goals.
So... back to whether or not I should begin a blog about me trying to get fit.... Well, if I do it'll include my bi-weekly stats (weight and measurements). Perhaps pics tracking my physical results? Tips for healthy food choices and exercises I've found on the internet, some of which I'll be implementing myself. What exercises I'm doing and how often. Things that inspire me along the way. Hmmm.... pretty much anything and everything revolved around me adopting a new healthy way of living. I'll chronicle both good and bad days, struggles and triumphs, I'll lay it all out there.
Personally, I find weight loss/ fitness blogs to be very inspiring and if I write one it'll be in the hopes of providing inspiration to others... Hell, if I can do this then anybody should be able to... Even when I wasn't "fat" I was still nowhere near fit. My ultimate goal here is to drop the excess baggage I call flab, become fit and healthy, and to finally be happy with me for once!
My wonder is... Would anyone really care to read my Flab to Fit blog??? Anybody? Anybody at all?? Don't y'all speak up all at once now!
K, that's all... Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment