Jan 28, 2011

this is not a blog its a sandwich....

or maybe its a blog... but who really cares????

Hubby & I are on day 11 of NOT smoking!!!! This is huge for us!!! True we've quit before then started back, back & forth blah blah blah..... But I personally am determined this time WILL be different! I can't stand being a smoker, I can't stand wasting money on it, it's not cool, it's so gross, my kids hate it.... There is nothing good about cigs at all!!! So, yes this is the last time I will be quiting cigs!

The other day I seriously considered buying a pack... Had a fight with hubby, Aunt Flo came to town, just all around a bad day! But I was like "no no no.... I will not allow one bad day to ruin the progress I've made!"   I stayed strong & thus am beyond proud of myself! Yea go me!!!!!!

Well, off the "no smoking" thing now....

Lately life has felt like its on repeat.... Up at 4:30am, shower, get ready, out the door by 5:50am, get boys to sitter, then turn around & drive 45mins to work to make it by 7am, work all damn day (till 4ish), go get boys from sitter, turn around & go home, make dinner (sometimes store before dinner), rest for all of 30mins, tidy some, bath kids, bed time, repeat repeat repeat!!!

I'm gonna have a mental breakdown if something doesn't give soon :(    Guess I shouldn't complain, at least I have a freakin job! Yes I hate my job, & I hate not being with my boys all day, & I hate the go go go routine of it all, & I hate how pissy I'm getting (especially since Aunt Flo showed)..... Basically I'm pissy about getting all pissy lately! Isn't it ironic..... don't u thing????

Usually I'm sooooo "the glass is half full" type person, so this "boo me" blah blah attitude has GoT to GO asap! I know I know.... it's all in my head! My only option now: talk myself into being non pissy & more yay life! "ok, self, it's time to chillax & SMILE on the inside as much as u do on the outside.... & mean it!!! remember all u have, cause it's a whole whole lot :)"



Well that's my sandwich for tha day..... er I mean blog.... or is this a sandwich?????

No comments:

Post a Comment