Yes there IS a proper way to do drive-thru fast food!!! (and because I work there, thus deal with this crap all the time, I will list out the important ones)
DO know what u plan to order.... otherwise go inside & glare at the menu for however long ur heart desires!
DO make sure u have $$$$ to pay.... like cash or card..... something! anything!
DON'T ramble off a list of 5+ burgers all special made.... talk slowly, make sure we're getting it all! otherwise except I will ask u to repeat yourself over & over or ur order will most likely be wrong!
DON'T break a $100 bill in drive-thru
DO have ur cash or card ready when u get to the window..... especially if you've been waiting in a line anyhow
DON'T search ur entire car for those three pennies so u can give exact change! I'm being timed here people!!
DO turn off ur vehicle if it's loud please!
DO speak loud & clear
DO NOT... I repeat Do Not! pull up to the speaker & go "hold on I'm not ready.... (then proceed to speak to others in car and/or on cell phone)... what u want? hurry... u wanna chz burger? idk... no they dont got no pizza hur.... u wanna drink w that?... what kind?.. no they don't got no pepsi..... hurry up.... how u want that?.... ect ect ect..." (me hearing everything & being full aware there is a line of cars pilling up behind u)
DO give ur COMPLETE ORDER! Example: (right way) I'd like a 4peice nugget happy meal for a girl, sprite to drink, with sweet n sour sauce. That'd be all. (wrong way) I want one dim happy meals....
DON'T say u want a #whatever when all u really want is the burger by itself!
DO be specific
DON'T act like I'm the retard when u aren't specific & I have to ask multiple questions to get ur order... Example: customer - i wanna grill wrap supreme (which doesn't actually exist on my menu) me - which kind of wrap? customer - the grilled one! me - which grilled one? we have ranch, honey mustard, ect... customer - jus a grill wrap supreme!!!! me - yes please pull around (punch in grilled chk ranch wrap) [30mins later person comes back cause they didn't want ranch on it! OMG!!!] & yet I'm the retard????
DON'T order 20 mcdouble, 10 mcchickens, 30 sml fries.... blah blah blah! really?! CALL that order in AHEAD of time!!!!
DON'T complain to ME about shit I have no control over... the prices, the gross food, the fact u didn't get ur order right last time, ect ect. I'm not the owner or manager.... hell what u need to do is call corporate, but me - I don't give a flying flip! I'm just doing my job & when its time to go I leave... end of story!
DON'T u dare hand me a giant baggy of misc change & say "here I think this is about it..." WTF?! Are effin nuts????
DON'T talk on ur cell phone while going through drive-thru
DO always check ur damn order... this is fast food people! DON'T be stupid & go home only to realize u didn't get half ur order... Take the initiative & make sure its all there & its all the way u want it!
DON'T come back again... Seriously is McDs! GROSS!!!!
DO have a great day & enjoy the diarrhea :]
No comments:
Post a Comment