Grrr! I'm so unbearably impatient! I want my nail mail now dammit! I used my Christmas $$$ to order all these nail art supplies... rhinestones, stripping tape, glitter, brushes, & of course polish... Well, most of it's coming all the way from Hong Kong or some shit, so I'm prepared not to set eyes on the supplies till late Jan - early Feb. But I ordered my most coveted polish, a mini set of Skyfall Bond-ettes by OPI! & that was supposedly supposed to of arrived on or before the 4th... Hello, it's the 6th now! Where's my damn polish?!! I know it'll prob get here sometime this coming week, but I'm gonna pout about it not being here yet anyhow.... just cause I can! I can't freakin wait!!! So ready to show off a 007 mani! Ugh, this is killing me!!! And I'm also waiting, sorta patiently & sorta not, for my first Indie polishes to arrive... no clue when those will get here though... bummer!
 |
From left to right: Golden Eye, The Spy Who Loved Me, The World is not Enough, & Live & Let Die
|
The Indie polishes I'm waiting for are by Polish Addict & they are - Dr Franken, Diamonds are Forever, & New Years Eve Party... Oh how I'm anxious for their arrival so I can show them off!!!
As you can tell, my interest in nail art had spawned a love of polish as well... I find myself googling polishes & being envious of these ladies with 1000+ polishes... It's no longer sufficient to have a rainbow of colors and be happy... Nope! I want all types (glitter, holos, indies, jellies, matte, color change) & now one or two purples isn't enough... I must have every shade there is! I seriously seldom leave a store without at least one new polish. My collection is currently at 180+ , not including these polishes I'm awaiting... Polish makes me so happy, it's almost sad.... LoL! But hey, polish is cheaper than shoes!!! Just saying...
No comments:
Post a Comment