Apr 3, 2012

Another Day, Another Field Trip for PreK

Seriously, I don't remember going on so many field trips when I was in prek! These kids go on some sorta field trip at least once a month I swear! Sometimes I'm not able to make it, but this time hubs and I both were in attendance. I think this is the funnest field trip I've had the pleasure of being a part of! They went to Wit's End Ranch  and it was awesome!

They got to pet some animals, saw tortoise races, play in this vast area with tons of fun things to do, did kiddie zip lines, ran through a maze, went on a hay ride, had a picnic, and ended the day with an egg hunt (it is almost Easter after all!). I'd totally recommend this place to anyone with kids! They also had a small adult zip line, but we missed out on it... I blame the hubs! Oh well, maybe next time! Hopefully there will be a next time, I'd so love to take the older kids there also!

Here's some pics of today's super fun field trip:

kids love petting animals!


the race is on!

brotherly love 

weeeeeee!!!!

airplane zip line = too cool!

the hubs and I


he's excited!

lil man was a bit scared, even though daddy took it slow

maze madness!

best pic of lil man and I in a long time!

eggs, eggs, and more eggs!!


Well... Ta Ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment