Mar 26, 2012

Birthday Fun Weekend!

Happy 5th Birthday! - We finally (better late than never!) celebrated my son Caleb's birthday! His actual bday was early this month, but with hub's job schedule up in the air and what not we kinda had to plan it when we could. It was sorta last minute and hectic, but I'm just glad we were able to have a party for the monkey!

We did have a mini party on his real bday, with cake and one present. Plus he had a lil celebration at school also. He got to be "King for the Day" on his bday at school. I brought snack cakes up there and got to see him sit on his "throne" and have all his classmates, I mean "subjects", bow to him. It was fun! I think my lil man was a bit shy by all the attention he got that day! LOL!

Right around his bday he got money via Great Grandma and Great Grandpa, so we took him to the store and he got his very first Beyblade. Also due to Grandma and Grandpa B having to go out of town, he got another early present last week! This boy was spoiled all month, let me tell ya!


And finally this Sat we had a bday party for the rascal! Yay! He chose Cars as his theme. We did it at a nice park in a nearby town (love that park!). We are grateful to all who came! It was so last minute I swear! Weather was great, cake turned out fantastic, kids had a blast.... All in all it was a super day! And next month we get ta do it all again, cause my oldest son will be turning 12! Omg time flies! Later this year my eldest will officially be a teen!!! Yikes!

The very next day after Caleb's party, we got to enjoy some Chuck-E-Cheese time for my nephews 6th bday! Tons of bday fun this weekend! (And last weekend too!) Whew! I'm worn out!!! Better rest up now... Next weekend I'm scheduled for a new tat and it's 1st Monday! Who knows... we may get a bunny???? We'll see....  My guess is we'll walk and walk and walk some more, "window shop", look at animals including bunnies, and eventually leave with no more than we came! Usual 1st Monday for me! At most I may pick up a new sign for the kitchen... Hmmm... that'd be cool!

Well, here's some pics of the bday boy over the month. And one pic of my handsome nephew Zach with his dad (my oldest bro).

"King for the Day"

mini bday party on his actual bday!
the bday boy at his party!


Who knew silly string could make a kid cry???

just love how well his Cars cake turned out!!!!

And a Happy Birthday to Zach also!



Ta Ta folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment